Palni, Inc. is currently seeking a Network Engineer.
Desired Candidate Profile
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, relevant engineering (computer engineering, software engineering, electronic engineering, or related), or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
- Analyze different sources including scanned TIFF images, DGN files and database. The process involves conduit and facilities capturing and extraction of GIS file and existing network from customer datasets.
- Design Network layouts to modify existing networks and build new network infrastructure.
- Plan Network Infrastructure based on existing and evolving customer needs.
- Maintain and configure existing and new network infrastructure.
- Job will involve research, drafting in multiple CAD platforms, and technical telecommunications design.
- Develop the Automation tool that Identifies all required work action codes for all proposed features (cables, splices, FSTs and structures) and also a Key map and schematic map for identifying the location for the construction team.
Work location: 8951 Collin McKinney Parkway, Unit 1101, McKinney, TX 75070
Note: Please mail resumes to 8951 Collin McKinney Pkwy, Unit 1101, McKinney, TX75070 (or) e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org