- Working with a team in system analysis and design.
- Develop web-based applications using Java/JEE technologies (JSP’s, servlets, web services, etc) by utilizing best practices including code optimization.
- Using JDBC and custom SQL API framework for accessing databases.
- Using Websphere’s Java development tool RAD, eclipse development tools for writing code.
- Developing and consuming SOAP web services using JEE technologies by following the best practices and code optimization
- Using third-party libraries like iText for creating PDF documents.
- Develop Apex Triggers, Apex Classes, Controllers, and schedule Apex jobs.
- Working in all phases (development, testing, and deployment) while developing software.
- Support the applications which are already in a production environment.
- Adding enhancements to the existing applications.
Desired Candidate Profile
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects
Note: Email resumes to 8951 Collin McKinney Pkwy, Unit 1101, McKinney, TX 75070 (or) or e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Full time|