Palni Inc has openings for the position Business Intelligence Developer
Desired Candidate Profile
Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, data analytics, or a related field.
- Design and Develop Ad-hoc reports and queries to meet user and program needs daily as directed by the department.
- Design and Develop SSIS packages to satisfy program requirements daily as directed by the department.
- Develop and support web interface to publish SSRS or Crystal report for end users daily as directed by the department.
- Design and develop data management routines to populate centralized datasets used for reporting key performance indicators and HIVQUAL Quality Measures daily as directed by the department.
- Provide support and be on call during off hours, holidays, and weekends as directed by the department.
Work location: is McKinney, TX with required travel to client locations throughout the USA.
Note: Please mail resumes to 8951 Collin McKinney Pkwy, Unit 1101, McKinney, TX75070 (or)
|Job Category||Full time|