- Design, develop and deploy Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Apex Pages and Apex Controller
Classes. Specialized knowledge in programming languages and techniques for application
systems design; recognition as a technical resource within the work group.
- Analyze computer applications; implement new features and user interfaces. Analyze user
requirements, procedures and problems to improve computer systems.
- Redesign the existing code to industry standards implementing the best practices.
- Consult with users to identify current system workflow, capabilities, scheduling limitations and clarify program objectives.
- Write complex queries to extract transform and load data using SOQL, SOSL and SQL Language.
- Write documentation to describe logic, design, coding, corrections and testing of computer
- Develop and maintain project deliverables that support the business processes, including
functional specifications, solution design documents and hands-on configuration of the system.
- Functional knowledge and/or implementation experience of Salesforce is desired along with
salesforce certifications like Salesforce administrator, Force.com Developer to gain more
knowledge about the salesforce tool.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology,relevant engineering (computer engineering, software engineering, electronic engineering, or related), or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree.
Please mail resumes to 8951 Collin McKinney Pkwy, Suite 1101, McKinney, TX 75070 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Desired Candidate Profile: Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Related Any Analytical Science or related to design, develop, implement, maintain, test business functions Web applications using variety of languages, tools, methodologies and technologies Develop, create and modify general computer applications software or specialized utility programs Analyze user needs and develop software solutions Design software or customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing efficiency Work location is Schaumburg, IL with required travel to client locations throughout the USA
Please mail resumes to 109 S Roselle Rd, Suite 201, Schaumburg, IL 60193 or email to email@example.com
Test Automation Developer
- Design, develop and deploy complex interfaces required. Analyze computer applications; implement new features and user interfaces. Analyze user requirements, procedures and problems to improve computer systems.
- Write complex queries to extract transform and load massive amounts of data utilizing appropriate tools and technologies to achieve data cleanliness and accuracy.
- Write documentation to describe logic, design, coding, corrections testing of computer programs.
- Initiating, developing and implementing new systems and providing and/or coordinating analysis and design of system enhancements or new system development projects.
- Develop plans for new projects, defining training requirements, budgetary impact, implementing schedules, identifying resources, and associated risks for initiatives as assigned by senior management.
- Develop communication plans including long-range and short-range plans, installation schedules of equipment, applications and/or methodology and the transition from existing programs to Planning and preparing test strategies for client projects.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Information Systems or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S equivalent of a Bachelors degree in one of the aforementioned subjects. Responsibilities to include but not limited to: Design, develop and deploy complex interfaces required; Write documentation to describe logic, design, coding, corrections testing of computer programs; Writing and reviewing test scenarios to test new apps.
Please mail resumes to 8951 Collin McKinney Pkwy, Suite 1101, McKinney, TX 75070 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.