Test Automation Developer
- Design, develop and deploy complex interfaces required. Analyze computer applications; implement new features and user interfaces. Analyze user requirements, procedures and problems to improve computer systems.
- Write complex queries to extract transform and load massive amounts of data utilizing appropriate tools and technologies to achieve data cleanliness and accuracy.
- Write documentation to describe logic, design, coding, corrections testing of computer programs.
- Initiating, developing and implementing new systems and providing and/or coordinating analysis and design of system enhancements or new system development projects.
- Develop plans for new projects, defining training requirements, budgetary impact, implementing schedules, identifying resources, and associated risks for initiatives as assigned by senior management.
- Develop communication plans including long-range and short-range plans, installation schedules of equipment, applications and/or methodology and the transition from existing programs to Planning and preparing test strategies for client projects.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Information Systems or a combination of education
Experience equating to the U.S equivalent of a Bachelors degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Note: Email resumes to 8951 Collin McKinney Pkwy, Unit 1101, McKinney, TX 75070 (or) or e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org