WORK LOCATION: McKinney, TX with required travel to work locations
Palni, Inc. is currently seeking a System Engineer.
- Provide technical support for CAD applications and interfaces with software vendors to resolve issues.
- Develop tools to improve the productivity of developing drawing in Auto CAD, BSTCAD and MicroStation
- Evaluate and provide technical support for application standardization, deployment, and governance of engineering related software
- Review IO lists and user specifications to determine optimal system BoMs and architecture.
- Conduct continued quality control on system designs, document output and coordination efforts of team members
- Design Auto CAD Layouts. Prepare DWG’s for RFQ’s and Order entry.
- Troubleshoot software crashes for root cause analysis and work arounds
- Plan, Install, deploy, maintain system software
Desired Candidate Profile
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology,
relevant engineering (computer, software, systems or electronic) or a combination of education and
experience equating to the U.S. equivalent experience of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the
Note: Email resumes to 8951 Collin McKinney Pkwy, Unit 1102, McKinney, TX 75070 (or) or e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org