- Write complex queries to extract transform and load massive amounts of data utilizing appropriate tools and technologies to achieve data cleanliness and accuracy.
- Create, schedule, monitor Database server agent jobs, and provide database testing in production environment.
- Create jobs, alerts, logs to monitor the database errors, developer, deploy, and maintain reports, transactional replication and snapshot replication.
- Conduct performance tuning of database, troubleshooting, and capacity planning of disk space, memory and connections.
- Analyze computer applications; implement new features and user interfaces. Analyze user requirements, procedures and problems to improve computer systems.
- Analyze, review, and alter computer programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Note: Email resumes to 8951 Collin McKinney Pkwy, Unit 1101, McKinney, TX 75070 (or) or e-mail:email@example.com