Salesforce Solutions Architect
Palni Inc has openings for the position of Salesforce Solutions Architect
Desired Candidate Profile:
Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering any, Technology, Information Systems or related to design, develop, test, document and deploy on the Force.com platform.
- Responsible for the technical delivery of an end-to-end Salesforce implementation
- Manage and lead a project delivery team involving multiple work streams
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform
- Lead design sessions, architect, and document solutions that are aligned with client business objectives leveraging the Salesforce platform
- Manage project scope and stakeholder expectations
- Demonstrate platform thought leadership
- Produce project estimates and staffing plans
- Coach and mentor colleagues; responsible for ongoing development of people on Salesforce projects
- Ideally, 6+ years of Salesforce platform experience
- Proven ability to lead, manage, design, and deliver scalable solutions for optimal business outcomes
- Extensive hands-on experience with declarative configuration of the various Salesforce Clouds, data modeling and migration,
- Solid understanding of programmatic solutions on the Salesforce platform and when to use configuration vs. code, as well as integration architecture and tools
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies such as Scrum with a strong background in design and development of enterprise systems as part of a complete software product lifecycle
Assist in providing ongoing Salesforce maintenance and administrative services including periodic data cleansing, data creation and validation etc. Analyze and modify Salesforce out of box workflows, field updates and approval processes to suit the business needs. Develop and deploy Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
Work location: Remote with required travel to client locations throughout the USA.
NOTE: Please email resumes to 8951 Collin McKinney Pkwy, Unit 1101, McKinney, TX. 75070 (or) e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org