Salesforce Administrator / Developer
Desired Candidate Profile:
This position requires, at a minimum, a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
- Create various Profiles and Configured Permissions based on organizational hierarchy requirements.
- Designing, developing, deploying the Custom Objects, Custom Tabs and Components to meet the requirements of the application.
- Work on Validation Rules, Workflow Rules, Process Builders and Customizations within Salesforce.
- Develop Apex classes, Apex Triggers and Visualforce Pages on Salesforce custom and standard objects.
- Work on SOQL and SOSL queries.
- Work on different sandboxes for development and testing along with deploying to the production using Change Sets.
- Perform Bulk Data Migration to Salesforce using Import Wizard, Dataloader.IO and Workbench.
Note: Email resumes at 8951 Collin McKinney Pkwy, Unit 1101, McKinney, TX 75070 (or) or e-mail: email@example.com