Community Cloud is a social platform on Salesforce.com that is designed to connect and facilitate communication among customers, employees and partners of the organization. Community can be termed as a portal, help forum or a supporting site.
Setting up community cloud involves the following:
- Getting community cloud license from salesforce
- Set Up community cloud in your org
- Select a domain name for your communities and check availability
- Configure and customize your community cloud as per your business need
- Integrating tools to enable resource sharing or interaction
At Palni, we help organizations from setting up the salesforce community cloud to customizing as per your business need.