Palni Inc/Employee Referral Program:
It’s our way of thinking you for helping our family of team members grow.
Palni Inc appreciates your referrals-and the Team Member Referral Program is our way of showing it! We’re always excited to recruit candidates among the likes of our talented and most valued team members. You know best who you would like to work alongside-those team members who are as committed to quality and to our seniors as you are. We are honoured that you recommend Plani as an employer of choice for your friends and family, and thank you for the time and effort you put into making referrals.
The following job posting will be listed on our site as well as will be posted in the Chicago Sun Times, etc. However if anyone knows someone that meets the requirements and is looking for a job, please forward their resumes for consideration. There is a monetary incentive of 500.00 for anyone referring a candidate within 30 days of the referral’s hire.
Senior Software Application Developer
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering (any), Technology
- 5 years of experience to develop, create, and modify general computer applications software or specialized utility programs.
- Create applications & prototype solutions that operate across all mobile platforms
- Provide technical solution design, create clear-cut API documentation & maintain control over the architect throughout the entire software development lifecycle.
- Create detailed architecture artifacts/technical specifications to communicate system design effectively across teams & lead the team.
- Work location is Schaumburg, IL with required travel to client locations throughout the USA.
- Please mail resumes to 109 S Roselle Rd, Suite 201, Schaumburg, IL 60193 (or) e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Development Executive
Your Role in the Team:
- Responsible for qualified lead generation through (Cold Calling /Email/Networking/Webinars) in US Market
- Experience with target market researching activities
- Responsible for monthly leads and scheduling meetings
- Responsible to convert conversations into the pilot projects with potential clients
- Delivering documents, presentations and business cases to meet client expectations
- Maintain relationships with Key contacts in customer organisations for further account growth and new opportunities
- Create and maintain a customer database and prepare weekly and monthly activity reports for management
- A team player, someone comfortable in a highly collaborative, team oriented culture
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 0 to 2 years of work experience with MBA (full time) with minimum of 60% across 10th & 12th grade
- Highly energetic business development professional who would like to take up lead generation activity
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Maintain focus and priorities while handling multiple tasks
- Maintain the database and history in a CRM solution
- Have a passion for performance, a desire to excel and a hunger for sales
- A positive attitude, an ability to drive through challenges and a willingness to learn
- Candidate with Salesforce CRM knowledge would be an added advantage
- Willing to Work in US shift timings
- Mail your resume to: email@example.com